Friday, November 20, 2009

7° BIENAL

In last Thursday I visited 7°Bienal that it’s in our beautiful city, Porto Alegre. It was happened “Feira do Livro”, too. Then the Alfândega square was very busy and noisy, but I could concentrated in my visit. I went to Santander Cultural, is beautiful space, had many people doing the same as I, because this event is very important to all world and mainly to countries of MERCOSUL. The “Bienal do Mercosul” is being attended by more than 100 artists from countries including Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Spain, USA, France, Mexico, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela.
When I was enter, it was dark all and I was scared, because I thought would looked many lights but it’s was much more interesting than I thought. I was alone but I went ahead and found the world of “Projetáveis”.
It’s very interesting moment, because there intro everything rides, constructed, becomes and it’s everything moving, where lights move and pieces fit with ease and dynamism.
I explored the very place and enchanted with all that see, it in every detail is precious for understand the real sense of exposure.
What really caught my attention went a dark room where had one globe with mirror hanging and music high, is fantastic! Call “For the Dance Music Collaborations”
In wall this work was written this sentence:
“ I invite dance music producers to create mixes from a series of samples that provide. The music is then made available on internet music sites, in discotheques and in simple “Listening Rooms” like the one you are about to enter.”
The visit was great, but I don’t like of “Feira do Livro” is together with “Bienal”, because we have that have one look different for each of the moments are extremely important to us Gaúchos.

No comments:

Post a Comment